Please submit all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT PEARL TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS:
Pearl Technology Holdings, LLC is an automotive technology innovation company based in Dallas, TX. Our mission is to always push the boundaries; to constantly look at things from a different perspective and deliver groundbreaking technologies to the automotive market year after year. Our current focus is restoring pre-owned vehicle profitability for our clients through the proper implementation and execution of our CarOffer vehicle marketing platform.
- Pearl Technology Holdings is currently looking for Performance Managers to join our team. A Performance Manager at Pearl will go above and beyond to ensure that our clients realize their full potential through the correct implementation and use of our technologies. The candidate must be able to provide consultation to the dealer while earning their confidence, trust, loyalty and rapport by improving the client’s overall business performance.
- Candidate will provide strategic consultation to clients around their monthly and quarterly objectives, team performance, and campaign execution across multiple channels, including email, direct mail, digital and programmatic advertising. The primary objective of a Performance Manager is to ensure that the Pearl methodologies and software are consistently delivering results for the client. Candidates must coach clients to be product experts and train their teams so they can become increasingly self-sufficient. Candidates also must empathize with every need of the client experience, put client’s needs first and maintain high levels of client engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Experience in the automotive industry is strongly preferred with a solid knowledge of dealership sales operations
- Superior data analysis and business intelligence skills required
- Experience in a client-facing consultative role is strongly preferred
- Candidate must be highly organized and possess the ability to overcome objections
- Problem solving skills are required
- Must be personable with a strong attention to detail
- Computer skills required; Must be excellent in Microsoft Office and SalesForce
- Strong level of experience working with CRM tools and are at ease with technology
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and handle ambiguity
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing and demonstrate business and financial acumen in your daily work
What You Will Do
- Responsible for day-to-day dealer relationship management and champions the adoption and ongoing use of the product including handling issues and follows up on those that have been escalated
- Responsible for communicating and educating client on the feature functionality of the Pearl products; bring best practice knowledge of the product to the dealership
- Responsible for conducting monthly performance review sessions with the dealerships and to build a go-forward plan to improve dealer results with the Pearl products
- Responsible for executing a launch plan, conduct product implementation and training to meet the needs of the dealer
- The Performance Manager is the first point of contact for our dealerships – The Performance Manager brings best practice knowledge of the product into the client organization to support the company’s value proposition to its dealerships
- This person must have an in-depth understanding of the product functionality and related services as well as an overview of the functionality to train effectively and communicate appropriate usage
- Performance Manager will be responsible for communicating product changes and new feature enhancements in a timely manner to their assigned dealers
- Performance Manager will deliver training from time to time to company team members as part of their on boarding process
- Know how to establish rapport and develop meaningful relationships with your clients; Negotiate effectively, finding the win-win solution to problems
- Proactively solicit feedback, ask clarifying questions and resolve issues in a non-confrontational way
- Ability to perform as part of a larger team and work independently to schedule and prioritize your work
- Regularly assess your own performance and adapt your work to achieve better results
- Must believe in what you do and feel a vested interest the company’s success
Here are more reasons you will LOVE it here:
- Competitive pay plan, base salary PLUS performance bonuses!
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, paid vacations & sick days!
- No crazy hours and no weekends!
- Fun, friendly, professional business environment!