To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
National Sales Director
Company Background & Job Purpose
Pearl is looking for National Sales Directors to join our team in Dallas, TX.
PEARL TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS: Pearl Technology Holdings, LLC is an industry leader in technology for the automotive industry.
We are looking for aggressive salespeople who love a competitive environment and want the opportunity to earn what a top sales professional should be paid. Our top salespeople average high six-figure annual compensation.
Candidates must be well versed within the automotive industry and preferably have sold technology tools to dealerships. Candidates must possess a superior level of being able to articulate and present a product and close the business.
Candidates must either have current relationships with automotive dealerships or have the ability to hunt and generate opportunities to present Pearl Technologies’ portfolio of products. Candidates will also be assigned inside sales representatives to help generate additional sales opportunities.
Candidates will identify the challenges and issues that potential clients are facing within their business and build value using Pearl’s methodologies and software solutions.
Candidates must be willing to work out of our home office in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Use current relationships to present Pearl Technologies’ portfolio of products
- Hunt and generate opportunities to present Pearl Technologies’ portfolio of products
- Perform web presentations and demonstrations of Pearl’s dynamic software programs for automotive dealerships
- Proper utilization of Salesforce CRM to monitor and track results of sales presentations
- Contract and close business opportunities with proper and consistent follow-up
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales targets
- Provide strategic consultation to clients to ensure client achieves desired results
- Experience in automotive retail sales or automotive technology sales is strongly preferred
- 2 + years quota-driven sales experience in a fast-paced environment is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy and strong administrative abilities
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or a strong track record of selling
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, paid vacations & sick days
- Fun, high-energy entrepreneurial company with unlimited upside and career potential
- Experienced management team
- Ground-breaking product with 75%+ close ratio
- No crazy hours, no weekends, no ties
- Starbucks on Monday, Breakfast on Fridays
- Company profit sharing
- Fun, friendly, professional business environment
- Fantastic salary + commission package