To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Pearl Technology Holdings is an automotive software company looking to hire an IT Project Coordinator with DevOps experience. The Project Coordinator is expected to assist the Project Manager with project requirements gathering and documentation, coordinate project tasks with the Development team, participate in vendor/partner meetings, and work closely with the Operations team to ensure that client issues and enhancement requests are addressed in a timely manner.
To be a successful Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, be able to adjust to priority changes with tight deadlines, and be competent in using JIRA and Microsoft Office applications. You must also have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Participant in daily stand-up meetings.
- Coordinate tasks through the development life cycle.
- Assist with gathering functional and technical requirements.
- Assist with technical documentation.
- Maintain and monitor project plans.
- Monitor and prioritize client support issues and enhancement requests.
- Work directly with Development and Quality Assurance team members to communicate and confirm requirements.
- Communicate project risks and issues to management.
- Assist with user acceptance testing as needed.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience and/or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science.
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel and Word.
- Familiar with JIRA.
- Quality Assurance experience a plus.
- Automotive experience a plus.
No recruiters please.