To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Performance Manager
PEARL TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS:Pearl Technology Holdings, LLC is an automotive technology incubator based in Dallas, TX. Our mission is to always push the boundaries; to constantly look at things from a different perspective and deliver groundbreaking technologies to the automotive market year after year. Our current focus is restoring pre-owned vehicle profitability for our clients through the proper implementation and execution of our Pearl 360 vehicle marketing platform.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY:Pearl Technology Holdings, LLC is currently looking for National Performance Managers to join our team. The ideal candidate will go above and beyond to ensure that our clients realize their full potential through the correct implementation and use of our technologies. The candidate must be able to provide world-class consultation while also earning customer confidence, trust and loyalty by improving the client’s overall business performance.
Pearl is looking for candidates in the following areas:
– Dallas/Fort Worth
– Washington D.C
– Los Angeles
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Candidates will be responsible for visiting and maintaining relationships with clients across the United States including scheduled travel to Pearl headquarters in Dallas, TX for training and team meetings. This position requires 100% travel.
The primary objective of a Performance Manager is to ensure that the Pearl methodologies and software are consistently delivering results for the client. Candidates will provide both training on feature-functionality and strategic consultation to clients. Candidate must be able to analyze client’s current customer retention and customer acquisition practices and set benchmarks for short and long-term success utilizing the Pearl 360 platform and best practices. Candidates also must empathize with every need of the client experience, put client’s needs first and maintain high levels of client engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU MUST HAVE:
● Minimum 3 years of recent and successful experience in a retail automotive dealership setting
● Outstanding relationship management, interpersonal and communication skills.
● Ability to articulate and communicate in an engaging manner
● Exceptional listening skills, with the ability to detect problems / risks
● Motivation as a self-starter, capable of working in a team environment
● High energy, enthusiasm, resilience, determination and a high level of detail
● Ability to effectively manage the progress and results of accounts (retention)
● Ability to build and develop strong working relationships with customers and all users in the dealerships
● Experience working with ‘at risk’ clients and establish action plan to turnaround and retain
● Ability to monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations, goals and objectives in order to achieve results
● Skills in constructing and communicating summary reports with appropriate documentation
● Ability to engage and participate in the exchange of ‘best practices’ across entire Performance Management team
● Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) systems, BDC processes, desking deals, and New & Used vehicle management
● Computer literacy, including MS Office Suite
● Ability to travel 100% of the time
● Previous training experience (preferred)
● Degree (preferred)
YOU’LL BE A ROCKSTAR IF YOU HAVE:
● Experience in a client-facing training/consultative role
● Insane organization skills
● Possess the ability to overcome objections
● The passion and influence to drive change
● An entrepreneurial spirit
WE KNOW YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE BECAUSE WE HAVE:
● A competitive pay plans!
● Our benefits package includes medical, dental, paid vacations & sick days!
● There are NO crazy hours and NO weekends!
● A fun, friendly & professional business environment!